There's a new invention that gives you the freedom and independence to go wherever you want... safely and easily. It's called the Zoomer!
If you are one of the countless Americans who need a little help getting around, there is a safe, simple and easy-to-use solution... The Zoomer. It is propelled by small yet powerful dual motors for speeds of 3.7 miles per hour over a variety of terrains, on up to a 10 degree incline. Its innovative airline-safe Lithium Ion battery enables you to go 8 miles on a single charge, and automatic electromagnetic brakes. What's more, it folds up easily so it can fit in a trunk or a back seat.
The secret to the Zoomer is its revolutionary steering system. You operate it with a simple-to-use joystick, giving you precision maneuverability and the ability to navigate tight spaces easily with a 29" turning radius. It is designed to let you pull right up to a table or desk. You no longer have to move another chair to work or eat at your table.
Zoomer Chair Product Specifications:
- Overall Weight: 52 lbs including battery
- 275 lbs. weight capacity
- Dimensions (not folded): 34"L x 25"W x 35"H
- Dimensions (Folded): 46"L x 25"W x 12"H
- Seat Bottom: 13"L x 16.5"W x 20.5"H (measured from floor)
- Motor: Brushless DC 24V, 200Wx2
- Battery: 24V, 8.76Ah, Lithium-Ion 4 lb. highest quality cells
- Charger 24V, 2Amp, Automatic, input 100-240V, charge time 4 hours or less
- Steering/Braking System: Joystick
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Silver Anodized and Nylon Composite
- Front Wheels: 8 inch solid
- Rear Wheels: 10 inch solid
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 2″ Solid
- Range: up to 8 Miles
- Speed Range: up to 3.7 mph
- Maximum Incline: 10 Degrees (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
- Turning Radius: 29 inches
- Charging Time: 4.5 hours from empty
- Swing away footplate for easy entry, exit and riding comfort