- Helps tape and film adhesion. Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes. Pediatrician tested.
SKIN PREP Protective Wipes (Box of 50) by Smith & Nephew