The Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler is a simple, easy-to-use ultrasonic Doppler that allows expectant mothers and health care professionals to retrieve and listen to the fetal heart rate (FHR). Suitable for hospital, clinical and home care use. Equipped with a 3Mhz water resitant probe, the Sonoline B provides crystal clear sound for the most accurate listening experience. In addition, the fetal Doppler is equipped with a full high definition LCD digital display which provides three modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and a manual mode that allows the user to view the fetal heart rate for an 8 heart beat period. The LCD will also display real-time battery level data. Equipped with a headphone socket and a built-in loudspeaker for a variety of audio output options. Suitable for the 12th week of pregnancy.
FDA Approved Fetal Doptone Doppler Monitor, sonic
- Powerful built-in speaker for listening the heartbeat without headphones
- Easy to read LCD with on/off backlight
- Clear digital fetal heart rate display
- Uses 2 AA size batteries which are easy to find (2 new batteries are included)
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures hours & hours of usage
- Battery icon which indicates how much battery is left
- Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat
- Weights only 180g with the batteries inserted
- Compact design with buttons which are design to withstand repeated usage without wearing out or breaking
- Mode 1: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time hear t rate is displayed numerically.
- Mode 2 : a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading.
- Mode 3 : this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time.
- Fetal Doppler Probe (Default 3.0MHz, OPTIONAL: 2.0MHz & 8.0MHz)
- Two AA Alkaline Batteries
- Owners Manual
- Free Gel Tube
- OPTIONAL: Aquasonic� Gel Tube (+$4.99, Replaces Free Gel)
- OPTIONAL: Recording Cable (+4.00)
- FDA 510k number: K082480
- Safety: Complies with: IEC 60601-1:1988
- Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment.
- Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part
- Main unit: Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof).
- Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4.
- Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases: Equipment not suitable for use in presence of flammable gases
- Working System: Continuous running equipment
- EMC: Group I Class B
- Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
- Size: 135 mm (Length) �95 mm (Width) �35 mm (Height)
- Weight: About 180 g (including batteries)
- Operating Temperature: +5