- HANDRAILS TO SUPPORT GETTING ON & OFF THE TOILET is vital to bathroom safety, fall prevention, living independently and recovery. It also reduces the daily physical strain of sitting and standing on and off the toilet. The width between the arms can easily adjust with a push button from 17.25” – 19.75”. Made of durable and lightweight rust-resistant aluminum, weighs only 4 lbs. and has a 300 lb. weight capacity.
- EASY TO REMOVE THE ARMS WHEN NOT IN USE. It takes just seconds to remove and re-attach the Toilet Hand Rails from the attachment plate. Simply store the hand rails when not in use.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED ARMRESTS are made of a durable and grip-able soft foam that is also easy to clean.
- UNIVERSAL FIT FOR ALL STANDARD & ELONGATED TOILETS. The NOVA Toilet Rails can be attached to any toilet – both standard and elongated – and can be used in conjunction with a Toilet Seat Riser.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION. The installation is quick and easy. A screwdriver is recommended to help fully tighten the toilet seat bolts.
Nova Toilet Rails