Get reliable performance with the Medline K4 Extra Wide Wheelchair. It has a lightweight, durable tig-welded frame, finished with a gray powder coat for a sleek look. It also features a desk-length padded armrest that can be removed when not in use. The seat can be raised or lowered by up to 2" for comfort. Swing-away legs and removable footrests stay out of the way when not needed, while the nylon upholstery allows for comfort and easy care. This wheelchair features latex tires that roll smoothly and make it easy to push.
Medline K4 Extra Wide 20" Wheelchair, Swing Away Legs, Desk Length Arms:
- Swing-back arms with easy flip back arm release
- Hemi height adjustable axles raise and lower seat 2"
- Smooth-rolling, solid, flat-free latex tires
- Adjustable-height back
- Arm style: swing back, desk length, removable
- Leg style: detachable footrest
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat depth: 18"
- Seat width: 20"
- Weight: 33 lbs without legrests
- Medline K4 wheelchair is light-weight and sturdy