FOR ALL ITEMS *OUT OF STOCK* PLEASE CALL THE STORE AND WE WILL CONFIRM AVAILABILITY
If you or your loved one spends a lot of time using a manual wheelchair while on-the-go, you'll want that wheelchair to be comfortable and reliable. The durable steel and aluminum Excel K4 Wheelchair by Medline was designed with your comfort in mind. The specially-crafted nylon upholstery is tough and stands up to abuse while it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This self-propelled wheelchair also has a roomy seat that measures 18" wide by 16" deep (16"x16" and 20"x18" are also available, prices may vary). Standard, adjustable footrests are included, and elevating legrests are available for an additional fee.
It's easy to maneuver in and out of the Excel K4 Wheelchair because the desk-length armrests swing back with the push of a button. This dual-axle wheelchair is hemi-height adjustable and features smooth-rolling tires that are flat-free. This wheelchair weighs only 33 pounds and is suitable for users who weigh up to 300 pounds.
- Durable, lightweight frame supports up to 300 lbs
- Weighs only 33 pounds
- Stain resistant nylon upholstery
- Comfortable wide seat (18" W x 16" D) with layers of reinforced upholstery
- Desk length, flip back arms
- Backrest of the chair is height adjustable and removable
- Footrests included (1 pair), elevating leg rests available for an additional fee
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable axels raise/lower seat 2-inches
- Fold compact for hassle-free storage
- Tool-free assembly