If you or your loved one spends a lot of time using a manual wheelchair while on-the-go, you'll want that wheelchair to be comfortable and reliable. The durable steel Excel K4 Wheelchair by Medline was designed with your comfort in mind. The specially-crafted nylon upholstery is tough and stands up to abuse while it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. This self-propelled wheelchair also has a roomy seat that measures 18" wide by 16" deep and elevating leg rests with cushioned calf pads.
It's easy to maneuver in and out of the Excel K4 Wheelchair because the desk-length removable armrests come off with the push of a button. The elevating footrests extend to the side by pushing the convenient lever to simplify sitting and standing. This dual-axle wheelchair is hemi-height adjustable and features smooth-rolling tires that are flat-free. This wheelchair weighs only 33 pounds and is a suitable for users who weigh up to 300 pounds.
- Durable, lightweight frame supports up to 300 lbs
- Weighs only 33 pounds
- Stain resistant nylon upholstery
- Comfortable wide seat (18" W x 16" D) with layers of reinforced upholstery
- Desk length, swingback arms
- Backrest of the chair is height adjustable and removable
- Elevating and swing open leg rests
- Calf pads included
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable axels raise/lower seat 2-inches
- Quick release button for large wheel removal
- Fold compact for hassle-free storage
- Tool-free assembly