The Medline K1 Basic Extra-Wide Wheelchair with Elevating Legrests is designed to deliver quality, comfort and versatility. It has a durable, tig-welded frame with a silver-vein finish that adds its strength. This home health care product boasts a comfortable nylon upholstery that you can sit on for hours. The extra-wide wheelchair has a seat width of 20" and a depth of 16" to fit most people. You can raise and lower the seat up to 2" via the height-adjustable axles. This lightweight, heavy-duty wheelchair has smooth-rolling, solid flat-free tires that can help you glide along any surface with ease. The Medline K1 Basic Extra-Wide Wheelchair with Elevating Legrests has a weight capacity of 300 lbs, desk length removable arms and detachable elevating leg rests for added convenience.
Medline K1 Basic Extra-Wide Wheelchairs with Elevating Leg Rests:
- Medline wheelchairs feature smooth-rolling, solid flat-free tires
- Hemi height-adjustable axles can raise and lower the seat up to 2"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat depth: 16"
- Seat width: 20"
- Arm style: desk length removable
- Leg style: detachable elevating leg rest
- Product weight: 38 lbs
- Durable tig-welded frame in a silver-vein finish
- Lightweight heavy-duty wheelchair with comfortable nylon upholstery