Lumex Electric Stand Assist Lift is designed for secure patient transfers for patients weighing up to 600 lbs. and is secure and safe for both patients and caregivers. Quick and easy access to cleaning and changing. Doubles as a commode lift for additional flexibility. Heavy-gauge steel construction.
Patient must be in seated position on side of bed or chair. The Stand-Up Lift does not lift from lying position.
Although the Bariatric Easy Lift has 600-lbs weight capacity, the optional Buttock Strap has 400-lb weight capacity.
- 600-lb weight capacity
- 3" front caster wheels for low bed clearance
- Designed to provide quick, safe assistance to those who have trouble standing
- Unique, ergonomic foot pedal base opening
- Large, easy to grip handles for easy maneuvering
- Lower base height maximizes stability and fits under most beds
- Rubber base coating protects furniture and walls
- Adjustable knee pad unit
- Quick release removable foot platform
- Optional buttock strap for patients requiring additional support
- 24V DC motor allows quiet, smooth operation
- Ergonomically designed hand pendant with pendant hook
- Warning beep for low battery charge and weight capacity levels
- Easy access emergency stop button
- Maximum weight capacity 600 lbs
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- White powder-coated finish
- Accessory storage bag included for slings and charger
- 1 year limited warranty
Max Weight Capacity: 600-lbs
Floor Clearance: 4"
Caster size: front: 3"; rear: 4"
Lifting Range Height: 33" - 68"
Overall Length: 40"
Min. Base Width: 26"
Max. Base Width: 43"
Warranty Frame: 1 year
Warranty Battery: 1 year